Registration Information: 2019-2020 School Year
Please note that Roberta MacAdams School is closed at kindergarten and grades 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6 for families living outside of our attendance area neighbourhoods: Blackmud Creek/Southbrook, MacEwan, Richford, Blackburne, Cashman and Cavanagh
We are still accepting registrations for these grade levels if you have moved into our attendance area after April 15, 2019.
- Kindergarten registrations and a.m./p.m. placements are not based on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Kindergarten age of entry remains the same for the 2019-20 school year. Your child must be 4 years old on or before March 1, 2019 to start Kindergarten in September 2019.
- Your preference for a morning or afternoon class will be recorded when we receive your registration package. Program placements will be confirmed in June.
- If your child has special education needs and requires specialized supports and services, please contact Karen Keats Whelan, Principal, at Karen.KeatsWhelan@epsb.ca.
- Completed registration packages for children entering Kindergarten (who were not pre-enrolled at another school) and students newly moved into our attendance area after April 15, 2019, must include confirmation of address (a minimum of two of the following documents: utility bill, lease agreement, property tax bill, driver's license).
- Registration forms can be dropped off, completed in our school office or emailed to us at email@example.com.
For more information about our school's programming, please contact Karen Keats Whelan, Principal at Karen.KeatsWhelan@epsb.ca.
For additional information about new student registration, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.