WE LOVE VOLUNTEERS!
Volunteers play a vital role in supporting our school community. Parents and community members have made a tremendous difference to our beginnings at Roberta MacAdams by volunteering for field experiences and school-wide activities, working in classrooms with children or assisting staff with the many hands-on tasks that need to be completed. There are a number of ways that parents can become active and contributing members of our school community. As you can imagine, the possibilities are endless!
- Assist with clubs & special school-wide events
- Participate in special evening events
- Provide support in the classroom
- Become a guest expert
- Prepare scholastic book orders
- Act as a classroom representative
- Join our school council or fundraising association
- Become a "fun lunch" coordinator
- Assist in the school library
- Assist with book fairs
- Volunteer for "field study" experiences
Information about volunteer opportunities is made available on SchoolZone across the year or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.